Saying the final good-bye to our beloved animal pal is heartbreaking, and can be further complicated if you are unsure about if it is time to take those steps to let them go. This month on the free Talk2theAnimals Pet Grief TeleConference we are talking about ways you can tell the end is near and how to prepare yourself and your pet for that time.
- Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 noon CENTRAL Time converter
- Register: for your no cost general admission ticket here.
In thisTeleConference, we’ll talk about different aspects of pet grief and how it is different from grieving a beloved human. You’ll hear suggestions and resources to help you cope with your pet grief. Once you have registered, you will receive the call in information within 24 hours. If you can’t attend the event, register anyway and you will be sent a recording of the TeleConference and handouts, if any.
Other pet grief offerings from Talk2theAnimals:
- Every Thursday at 8PM Eastern/5PM Pacific join our #PetGrief chat on Twitter. Be sure to use the hashtag #PetGrief so your tweets will be seen.
- Talk2theAnimals presents a monthly no-cost teleconference on pet grief the second Wednesday of each month at 11:00 AM CENTRAL
- A secret #PetGrief group on Facebook . Contact me if you would like more information about that.
- A PetGrief individual session is a one hour session, working with you helping you to integrate the grief you are experiencing. It includes a complimentary copy of the Sid Korpi’s book Good Grief: Finding Peace After Pet Loss, and can include a communication with your animal pal. Purchase your 60 minute session here.
To find out more about our offerings, sign up for our newsletter.
Remember, you don’t have to be alone in your grief.